Mrs Kimchi Michal
Born 1957, Israel
- Art department in “Wizo-France”- Tel-Aviv
An outside student:
- The Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design (http://www.bezalel.ac.il/en/about/)
- The Avni Institute of Arts and Design in Tel Aviv (https://www.avni.org.il/)
- Beit Berl College
- 2017 – present day – full time artist.
- 2000-2015 – Operated private arts workshops.
My early works focused mainly on current affairs and were performed using oil paints with some collage.
My current works are more figurative and fictional and are mostly acrylic with some collage.
My work is highly influenced by the Naïve arts style.
Recent expeditions and publications:
- 2017 – 10th Art Naif Festiwal, Katowice, Poland (http://cafe.themarker.com/post/3384166/)
- 2019 – Israely arts Expedition in London
- 2019 – “KAN” Magazine (newspaper edition, issue 61) (http://www.canartmagazine.com/Eng/)